Tuesday 16 June 2009

Bummin' around.




So ive been UNEMPLOYED since like May/April. Its been so long i cant even remember. Ive had NO reason to get up in the morning. NO money. NO drive to do anything. I cant begin to explain the drag of life with no routine.

I applied for job after job doing anything and everything. But nothing. I started to think it was me and not the struggling economy that had the problem. Sad times.


Everything was a bag of SHIT really :) but then my 2nd Momma (Kathleen Jarram) and Ebob Evans took me on a wonderful holiday to turkey :) (which i will soon blog) i had one hell of a time and it really cheered me up. So when I returned back to the wonders of Leicestershire everything seemed to be far from a bag o' shit. For many reasons i sharnt bore you with... but the point of this emotional blog is that I HAVE AN INTERVIEW TOMORROW!!! this is good :) it looks hopeful and i really hope i get it! (oh how i will regret posting this blog if i dont get
the job!)

Also these guys have helped with these unemployed times and kept me smiling...





JODIE (COD EYE) SMITH :)
(she shouts at me when necessary)










MARTIN (ALAN) DRINKWATER :)
(he makes inappropriate jokes that make me laugh and sometimes has something helpful to say ;))









PETER (PEPE/SMUGFACE/CHINK) ROWE :)
The reason for the big smile on my face. He's just wonderful.









RACHEL (ALWAYS RIGHT) LEMMON :)
She gives the best advice.








Theres also loads of other people but these are the main'uns. Obviously Katie Jarram, Ebob Evans and Drake Evans too. So emotional.

Everythings hunkydory :)

No comments:

Post a Comment